A Guide on Dog Food
November 6, 2017
Check out the newest issue of Unleash Jacksonville
February 10, 2016
Ten Reasons to Keep your Dog on a Leash
September 16, 2015
There is No Poop Fairy!!!!!!!
July 8, 2015
Keep Your Pets Safe During the 4th of July!
July 1, 2015
Is that peanut butter you hide your dog’s pill in safe?
June 15, 2015
Need Treats For Your Best Buddy?
June 8, 2015
June 4, 2015
May 31, 2015
Unleash Jacksonville has great articles and information on being a pet owner on the First Coast. They even have a Q and A with your favorite dog wal...
More pets get lost on July 4th than any other day of the year! Keep your fur babies safe during your 4th of July celebration by following these tips:
1. Be sure your dog is wearing an up-to date and visible ID tag on her collar at all times.
2. Take a current photo of your dog just in case.
3. Exercise your dog early in the day before parties begin.
4. During cookouts, ask guests to play with your dog away from the flames.
5. Keep charcoal, fireworks, sparklers and glow sticks far from curious canines.
6. Keep dog treats on hand for those who want to give your dog food.
7. Leave your dog at home with a frozen stuffed treat during the fireworks (inside and in a safe and secure location).
8. If your dog is afraid of loud noises, leave gentle music playing to cover the fireworks.
dog services jacksonville
November 2017 (1)
February 2016 (1)
September 2015 (1)
July 2015 (2)
June 2015 (3)
May 2015 (1)